Customer service experience?
Reed are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Advisor in the Swindon area for a 12 Month FTC.
As a Customer Advisor (CST), you will be part of the Customer Services department, working within the Customer Support team. The Customer Support team has a responsibility to provide administrative support to the Operations teams, dealing with specific aspects of taking on new customers and resolving any problems causing an issue in the customer journey. The team is also responsible for ensuring that customers moving in or out of their property have their accounts opened or closed in an accurate and timely manner.
The Customer Advisor will undertake a number of diverse tasks that may change on a daily basis. The majority of the tasks have delivery deadlines and targets for completion and you will be expected to achieve these. You will work with a high level of cooperation, communication and contribution to the overall team performance, which is tracked against KPIs and individual targets.
• Processing web sign ups and resolving any issues in regards to these sign ups.
• Processing Meter Readings received from customers.
• Processing all types of COTs in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Processing losses and objections from other suppliers.
• Pro-actively making outbound calls to resolve customer queries and promoting Good Energy’s products and services on both inbound and outbound calls
• Working towards both team and individual processing and quality targets.
• Providing our customers with first time resolution.
• Resolving any problems as quickly as possible and raising/escalating more complicated customer queries if required.
• To complete any additional tasks requested by your Team Leader or Expert.
• Takes pride in delivering great customer service.
• Confident and a quick learner.
• A positive and motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a lively and fun team.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Conscientious with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
• PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft systems
• Good time-management skills
• Problem solving ability
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
• IT literate and confident learning new systems.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to learning new processes and procedures
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge or experience of the renewables and energy industry
• Experience in an administrative role
• Complaint handling
If you would like more information, please contact Jade Cholod 01793 532210 / Email Jade.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job