Job Title - Customer Services Team Leader
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Upto £24,500 dependent upon experience
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Leader who will be required to lead, manage and motivate a team of Customer Service Executives based in our Head Office in Chadderton.
At VPS Property Solutions, we are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us during a time of change and growth.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Customer Service Executives
- Monitor and act on available executives, call volumes and service levels on a day to day basis for inbound and outbound workflows
- Ensure all activity is in line with current compliance / regulatory guidelines and service levels
- Monitor employee productivity on a daily basis
- Analyse data and produce reports using MS Excel
- First line contact for customer service team members
- Oversee and mentor the training of new starters and for the rest of the team
- Call listening and investigation, as and when required
- Act as first point of escalation for customer service and administration complaints received by team members and support the team in answering ad-hoc customer enquiries.
- Investigate customer complaints and serious incidents, identifying root cause
- Log, acknowledge and escalate complaints to the Customer Service Manager
- Ensure effective communication between team members
- Work with Senior Coach and Senior Customer Service Executives to coaching of team members
- Conduct regular 1-2-1’s, annual appraisals and handle disciplinary issues to facilitate and improve team performance
- Experience of working in a customer contact centre
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a small team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and good multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to produce MI reports
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both verbal and written. Able to communicate at all levels both face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills- Customer focused & strong on senior customer relationship handling.
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan.
- Free Medical and Legal helpline.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job