An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client TIGI, the brand owned by UL, are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist, based in Bedford, MK43 0YL, to work from home and in the office, split week. This is a full-time temporary role for 4 months, 37.5-hour week, paying between £26,000- £28,000 per annum pro rata.
To start as soon as possible, cannot except notice periods over 2 weeks.
As part of continued growth, our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Specialist to join their busy Bedford Operations centre. We are looking for people who have a passion for customer service, previous multi-lingual call centre experience, who are well organised and enjoy a challenge in a busy environment.
Your core role will involve answering calls from our customers, both external and internal - place orders using Oracle system, resolving all Customer enquiries and queries, investigating, and liaising with other departments to ensure all are resolved swiftly and accurately.
You will be required to liaise with couriers, account managers and related teams within the office to ensure all orders are placed and any queries are logged and closed using the query log system.
- Placing orders accurately
- Liaising with marketing team to fully understand current promotional activity
- Following set procedures for order placement gaining authorisation where needed and relevant
- Ensuring that all customers who call are aware of the promotional activity - up selling where possible
- To answer customer calls within required company response time - currently 4 rings
- Investigate and resolve all customer queries by liaising with, couriers, warehouse, relevant internal teams and field-based account managers
- Report any queries needing to be escalated to management
- Allocate to team members any areas of queries requiring their support
- Log all queries onto central system to provide reports to management
- To always work as a team by supporting and assisting any TIGI team member when necessary
- Good oral communication
- Experience of Customer Service /stakeholder engagement
- English & French or German speaking preferred however not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Pro- active
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'