Space NK are looking for individuals whom are looking for a career in Customer Services. We currently have positions for Customer Service Representatives to join our team either full-time (37.5hrs) or Saturday only (7.5hrs)! This would be a great role for someone who loves retail and delivering great service and helping our worldwide customer!
- Driving sales
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to drive sales
- Upselling and link selling to meet KPI’s
- Have an in-depth understanding of all brands and products and attend on-going product training
- Resolve all customer issues received via any medium (email, letter, telephone, live chat, video chat, face to face and social media) at the first point of contact
- Meeting KPI’s set for response time
- Taking ownership and making decisions to resolve complaints to a customer’s satisfaction
- Following up all customer interactions until a satisfactory resolution has been reached
- Record in a timely manner all customer enquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken to resolve to help to develop a customer database
- Demonstrate an empathetic, courteous, customer-centric tone in all verbal and written communication aspects of the business
- Build good relationships with all customers, staff and brand representatives
- Self-motivated to ensure product, policy and system knowledge is always up to date, in order to better advise customers on purchases and queries
- Monitor feedback and if necessary review on quality and accuracy of website for Eve Lom, Lipstick Queen, Space NK and Farfetch
- Highlight product based issues and discrepancies on the website to Ecommerce, Marketing, Buying and Merchandising teams
- Capture correct and accurate information from the customer and record their details in compliance with the Data Protection Act and PCI standards
- Ensure all standard responses are up to date and relevant
- Update all Customer Service logs
- Help develop customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction
- Have a strong knowledge in all aspects of customer service responsibilities and tasks
- Liaise with Merchandise Team to report stock unavailability and contact customers offering advice on timeframes and alternative products.
- Ensure quality control issues are fed back to the relevant departments
- To ensure accurate system information is available at all times
- Report and update all relevant departments on customer service issues
- Review and make recommendations for customer service processes in all aspects that involve customers
Standards & Behaviours:
- Adhere to and be ambassadors of the Space NK brand’s ethos in all behavioural aspects
- Demonstrate a calm, respectful, positive and professional manner at all times
- Maintain empathetic and understanding tone with customers
- Listen without interrupting
- Ability to cope under stress, and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and punctuality
- Ensure general good housekeeping and hygiene of all office areas
- Ensuring Health & Safety practices are adhered to
- Experience of mail order and e-commerce an advantage
- Previous retail experience for a luxury/ and or beauty brand
- Working knowledge of consumer law
- Good understanding of Microsoft systems
So apply today and if successful join us on our journey of discovery, try new products, learn about brands, uncover new beauty favourites and share your hero products with us - it’s a big interesting world with new beauty secrets just waiting to be explored.
Please apply by sending through your CV in a PDF format and covering letter stating salary expectations, notice period and which position you are applying for.
Space.NK are an equal opportunities employer.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job