Are you a driven and proactive Customer Services specialist looking for your next career move within an award winning organisation that provides a critical resource to your region?
If so, we have a fantastic Customer Services Manager role within our wholly owned subsidiary Anglian Water Group (AWG) Utilities team you may like to learn more about!
Our team at AWG Utilities are small, yet dynamic and highly effective providing bespoke water and sewerage solutions for developers. Utilising expertise in the industry to provide the most innovative engineering and commercial solutions for developers, we put customer service is at the heart of all activities.
As our next Customer Services Manager, you'll install a first-class customer- centric mentality into the Customer Service team. Responsible for all aspects of delivering excellent customer service in areas such as Billing, Collections, Payments, Service Assurance and New Connections, you'll deliver a range of exciting and regulatory compliant projects to enhance delivery.
· Manage the Customer Service team ensuring key targets and standards are met and exceeded.
· Create a creative and continuous improvement culture where processes are challenged.
· Undertake line management duties such as recruitment and performance management.
· Ensure all customer queries are dealt with professionally and to agreed timescales.
· Develop and interpret data to highlight potential risks and improvement opportunities.
· Assist Finance in applying for new licences/ variations from Ofwat.
· Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure positive audit outcomes.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for you to have experience of developing and documenting customer service processes and have the ability to implement and shape future improvements. With a working knowledge of national tariff methodologies and how to best implement them, you'll be a strong and positive leader who sets a positive and infectious example to follow.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please apply today!
Anglian Water is not your typical water company. Just take a look at our Love Every Drop strategy that underpins everything that we do and you'll start to get a feel for our culture. It's collaborative, innovative and inspiring. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do! If you care about excellent customer service, your career and the environment, then we want to hear from you. We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"