USN UK Ltd is a dynamic sports nutrition company. Our ethos of #CHALLENGE YOURSELF defines the way our team embraces every piece of work, every project, every day.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager and working as part of our focussed, results driven operations team, we are looking for an exceptional Customer Services Manager to manage all aspects of customer service processes, activities and experience within the UK market, including end to end ownership of key account supply chain account management.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- To manage the day to day running of the Customer Sales Service operation.
- To ensure that the needs of all USN’s customers are being satisfied by providing excellent customer service directly and through the customer services team
- Ensure all sales orders are processed quickly and efficiently, understanding requirements and increasing sales, where possible.
- To work alongside sales account managers, understanding the full requirements of new and existing customers to ensure maximum sales and fulfilment
- To build strong, lasting relationships with our customers.
- To maintain close communication with sales account managers and customers.
- To challenge internal systems and processes, exploring opportunities for efficiency, improvements and customer satisfaction across the supply chain.
- To lead the team of customer services coordinators, motivating and training them to an exceptional standard and ensuring customer services excellence.
- To work with the logistics team to ensure service delivery targets are achieved and customer expectations are fulfilled.
- To oversee key account end to end order process management and to work with the purchasing and supply teams on supply to key accounts, with personal responsibility for the following:
(a) Product Supply - to understand USN’s supply route/manufacturing partners for all products supplied to key accounts (lead time, key contacts etc)
(b) Logistics - to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external logistic partners, to ensure stock is delivered in line with the customers’ expectations, to communicate proactively to the customer to advise of any changes and to work with suppliers to ensure the correct supply of goods for the specific customer requirements. Pallet height, pallet type etc.
(c) Sales - to support the sales function through supplying sales data with analytics, aiding with the creation of NPD (and manage this through all the processes above), providing regular updates on performance and logistics and ownership of the logistics P&L and report this monthly to National Account Controller and Operations Manager.
(d) To undertake regular store visits reporting back on the physical presentation of our products in store.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, preferably to degree educated or equivalent with previous FMCG Supply Chain & Customer Service Management experience as well as process efficiency and improvement experience. You will be highly analytical and numerical with the ability to build close working relationships with internal colleagues and customers. A strong communicator and an experienced user of Excel and Powerpoint.
A can-do attitude is essential along with an entrepreneurial mindset. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable proactive approach to problem solving with high levels of initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Service Management
- Process Efficiency
- Process Management
- Service Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job