Our client, an international organisation based in Lane End, is looking for a Customer Services Executive to be the first point of contact for clients for sales, pricing, technical, order and shipping queries.
The successful candidate will provide fast and efficient admin support whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
DUE TO RURAL LOCATION, MUST BE A CAR DRIVER
- Responding to all partner purchase order and queries received into the department via fax, letter, email and telephone
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure the highest level of service is provided to the client helping with any complaints, issues and general enquiries
- Progress all existing client issues that are assigned and update the status to the business teams accordingly
- Deal with all returns and issues to completion
- Process all orders and ensure order confirmations are issued within one working day of receipt of order. All issues in completing this must be communicated to the customer and team
- Quotation requests are all managed, via sales force and all information provided to the customer is accurate
- Back order is managed on a daily basis and all information regarding delays to orders is relayed to customer in advance
Skills and Experience
- Experience of having worked in a Customer Service, Sales/Commercial Support, Call Centre, Administration or similar role
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- A team player with a real sense of delivering great support and service to everyone you interact with
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally
- A professional approach to your work
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Oracle/Latis, Gmail desirable
- Super organised with an eye for detail
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).