Our client is seeking a Customer Services Executive to join their busy and vibrant team!
Hourly Rate: £9.00
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
The customer service team are responsible for the day to day operational tasks in managing customer orders and queries.
Key day to day responsibilities include:
- Ownership of customer accounts from an order perspective
- Thinks like a start-up; drives innovation and efficiency
- Process leadership skills
- Collaboration with customers & commercial team
- Embraces a positive attitude through change
- Leadership in resolving order related issues
- Manage customer relationships to drive growth
- Strong team mentality
- Ability to manage significant workload with great attention to detail
Other Additional Responsibilities:
- Management of customer claims
- Daily/weekly team meetings
- Daily order report management
- Liaise with Operational team and Transportation
- Manage relationships with internal customers
- Initiative execution
- Cover for colleagues during absence and holidays
- Month end management
- On Time Shipment
- Customer Measured Service
Must have excel and be tested for excel - results over 65% at least.
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!