Customer Service Team leader
Salary: c£20,000 - £23,000
Our client is a national service provider to the retail and public market, they are looking for a dynamic and customer focused team leader to join their team. Looking after a team around 6 you will be responsible for managing the day to running of the team, including coaching, dealing with escalated queries and ensuring service expectations are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where your voice will be heard and you will be able to have a hand implementing new procedures and change to drive the team and business forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages call/complaints staffing of tasks based on workload
- Managing holiday, sickness and absence records
- Call monitoring and ensuring KPI’s are being met throughout the team
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints
- Manages day to day liaison with Regional Managers
- Implementing work procedures and manages workflow
- Coach and support with training for the team, including 1-2-1 reviews and side by side coaching
- Maintains the correct recorded announcement menus, and makes changes as necessary based on the time of day, day of week, or holidays
- Assists in improving the overall customer experience
- Ensures complaints are dealt with within agreed procedures
- Prior Team Leader Experience within a busy call centre/office environment including call centre/complaints management
- Good level of Maths and English (grade C GCSE or above)
- Happy to cover other roles within the team as required to maintain flexibility
- Must be a strong problem solver, with the ability to Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to recognise where problems may have originated from and look at new processes to resolve this
- Fantastic Interpersonal Skills with the ability to resolve issues, build a good relationship with direct reports
- You will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to listen and be empathic
- Strong written communication skills.
- Must be a strong Team Player, open to new ideas and feedback from the team
- Must be a strong motivator and champion a positive working environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'