Customer Service Team Leader, £35,000 - £40,000, Aylesbury.
A long standing client of ours is recruiting a Customer Team Leader to lead and motivate a team of 8 Customer Service Advisors who support a B2B Channel across the UK & IRE. Service is key to this client and therefore they are looking for someone who can confidently say they have a passion for 'World Class Customer Service’. With a portfolio of over 6000 key products this certainly is a busy environment!
- To proactively manage teams on a day-to-day basis to ensure consistent delivery of order and query management.
- Take ownership of Customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. Including providing first line support to teams with query escalation / complaints.
- Motivate the team, encouraging their participation and contribution to the wider activities of the department and company.
- To work alongside key stakeholders, to identify opportunities for development and growth making it easier for our customer to do with us. Including proactively reviewing and make improvement to streamline and enhance working practices and procedures.
- Visit key customers to build and strengthen relationships.
- Provide support to team during period of absence or increased workload e.g. Month end.
- Deliver 121s and appraisals through the Performance Management framework.
- Ensure the continuous development of individuals’ skills and knowledge within the teams.
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Service team members, ensuring they are trained and equipped to achieve required levels.
- To hold regular team meetings.
- To work closely with Customer Service & Operations Director to provide accurate management information, KPl’s and metrics to share function.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a Business 2 Business Customer Service environment
- Experience working for a business that supplies tangible products
- Proven experience in leading and developing people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on attitude
- Ability to understand working with metrics
- Ability to successfully interact with customers, staff and internal partners to achieve goals
Keywords: Customer Service Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Order Processing
Locations: Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury, Thame, Hemel Hempstead, Bicester, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job