1st Step Solutions have partnered with a large award winning organisation in Westerham during a busy period of expansion, to recruit for a number inbound and outbound Sales Executives within their Customer Service & Retention Team.
This is an opportunity to join a Top 50 Company for Customer Service and a business that has been awarded for Innovation and Design.
1st Step take pride in recruiting for this client! We love this business, the work environment, their training programme and the amount of career development that is available to all employees from the moment you step foot in the door.
We are seeking individuals who are used to working within a Customer Service driven environment and who aren't afraid of working towards targets. Though you will be working towards a sales target, this is not a cold calling, telesales position. You will be speaking to existing customers and offering a solution based sale. Our client pride themselves on ensuring that the level of service meets the expectations held by every customer of theirs. We have a number of positions working within their inbound and outbound team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing customers with an excellent level of customer service
- Offer appropriate sales solutions to customers, offering all alternative sales packages
- The outbound team will be making outbound calls to existing client base to ensure maximum opportunities are achieved
- Meeting sales and performance based targets
- Maintain customer records by updating information on company database
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be used to working to targets/goals or KPI's
- Be able to take responsibility for your own targets
- The ability to motivate yourself and others around you
- The ability to take on technical information
In return our client offer excellent training, uncapped earning potential and a fun, modern working environment!
Free parking, private health-care, great bonus and more!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job