NEW COMPANY | IMMEDIATE START WANTED
LJ Global is recruiting in their brand new funky office located right here in the Birmingham City Centre. With a brand new look into the retail promotions world they are expanding rapidly and are to go-to place for all types of clients. The need for recruitment is high and we need you to apply today!
- ROLE: Customer Service Assistant
- LOCATION: BIRMINGHAM (B3)
- HOURS: Full time/Part time available
- £££: Uncapped and negotiable
Offering flexible hours and a great working atmosphere is just some of the pros for working with LJ Global, read on for more:
- Career stability
- Full training and experienced mentors
- Uncapped commission only bonus’
- Growth and advancement (we only promote from within)
- Social nights and team activities
- A bright and enthusiastic team to work with
- Travel opportunities
- Fun and exciting environment
We believe that no day should be the same so we offer a huge range of different events and clients, below is a short overview of the role:
This position involves advertising though event based marketing and promotions so you'll need to be infamous for your charismatic personality and your winning attitude. As a customer service assistant you'll have instant exposure to working with our client. The creative projects are in the product fields so full training and coaching is provided by team leaders and management.
- Brand awareness for clients
- Customer acquisitions and information
- Client and sales training
- Event coordination and promotion
- Coaching and direct training of others
As we provide all training and coaching we are only looking for a few personal quirks:
- A positive attitude
- Hard working and ambitious
- Outgoing and presentable
- Organisation and time-keeping
APPLY NOW! As we cannot consider every applicant, interviews will be offered on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS for our new self employed position and held immediately! Shortlisted candidates will be invited in for an interview with a member of our management team.
LJ Global will be holding a second stage 'open day’ with successful candidates which will consist of seeing the role first-hand, meeting the team and reaching a mutual decision moving forward. As we work on a commission only basis, this will take place as an unpaid trial day and we will not be covering/reimbursing any travel expenses.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'