Job Title: Customer Service Sales Advisor
Location: Coventry - Westwood Business Park - CV4 8HZ
Salary: £18,000 rising to £18,500 (pro rata) on completion of probation + uncapped bonus' and adhoc incentives
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of Work: Shifts are between the hours of 17:00 - 20:15 Mon - Fri - There are also optional hours on a Saturday, flexible to a maximum of between 09:00 - 16:30
Please note training will take place Mon - Fri 17:00 - 22:00 for 4.5 weeks, after successful completion the shift will be as advised above.
Do you want to be part of the largest independent gas and electricity retailer in the UK?
If so, keep reading…
We are looking for 10 enthusiastic Customer Service Sales Advisors to join our fast-paced, lively and professional Inbound Retentions Team from Monday 12th March 2018. We need Customer Service Sales Advisor who are confident promoting our products and new services to existing customers who are coming to the end of their tariff.
What the role of a Customer Service Sales Advisor entails...
Our Inbound Retentions Team offer a high level of customer service and support to existing customers. With the knowledge of a range of departments, you will be responsible for giving a wide vast of customers a positive and long lasting impression of First Utility.
The Inbound Retention Team guide our customers through the process of closing accounts, whilst hitting business customer retention targets through promoting our products and offering the best possible energy and broadband rates; encouraging them stay with First Utility for the foreseeable future.
What you'll be doing day to day as a Customer Service Sales Advisor ...
- Be an excellent brand ambassador for First Utility and go above and beyond for each customer, offering consistently excellent customer service when answering inbound calls/email correspondence.
- Actively listen to customers to understand their pressing concerns and ask open questions to fully understand their queries.
- Ensure customers understand the next steps involved in resolving their query, and if there are any issues ensure that they understand how the problem has happened.
- Follow set complaint and compliance procedures on every call to ensure that we are following strict regulations.
- Ensure clear and accurate notes are kept on customer accounts.
- Promote our tariffs and products to new or existing customers
- Confidently generate and secure sale leads following on from effective resolution of a service query, and support customers in finding them the best possible energy and broadband deal for their new home.
- Identify the features and benefits of particular tariffs or additional products that we provide that are relevant to individual customer needs, and explain these clearly to customers.
- Take responsibility for consistently meeting or exceeding personal or team quality, service and sales targets.
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Sales Advisor...
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - enabling you to build strong rapport with our customers
- Ability to employ appropriate listening and questioning techniques to identify our customers’ needs and handle customer queries with speed and efficiency
- Confidence to manage own workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Be a fast learner, PC-literate and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, along with comfort with numerical calculations (required for manual bill calculations)
What you'll get in return as a Customer Service Sales Advisor ...
- A 5.5 week fully paid training course to make sure you're ready for your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays on top - Yes we don’t open on bank holidays or Sunday’s
- Career Development - with your very own personalised personal development plan to help you progress within our successful business.
- Bupa- Private Healthcare offered
- Pension contribution and team quarterly budget, so you and your colleagues can treat yourselves.
- Inspire and Aspire - an apprenticeship accreditation scheme to aid you to further your progression and development within the Customer Service profession.
- Regular ad-hoc incentives, such as love to shop vouchers, plasma screen TV’s, cinema and restaurant vouchers and more.
- Casual Dress - No need for a suit and tie, as it a smart casual dress code
- Parking - There is parking available onsite or at our satellite car park for all employees
- Den - a large comfy seating area with sofas, T.V, Football Table, Playstation/Xbox and fully function changing rooms including shower facilities.
Please note this is a part-time position.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job