We are looking for Contact Centre Advisors who would be the first point of contact for the Affinity Sutton (Clarion) residents and range of external/internal clients providing excellent customer focused service. The Contact Centre Resolution Officers will be responsible for handling a high volume of calls (45 - 50 per day) assisting with a variety of customer based queries. They will be required to log every call on the computer system, and carry out other administrative duties.
This is Full time and shifts will be between 08:00 am and 17:30 pm, Candidates are required to be fully flexible with this. The contract is likely to be extended and their will be potential for the role to become fixed term/perm for the right candidates. It is essential that you live within 40 minutes of the location, your CV will not be put forward if you do not (Bromley, Kent).
- To use rapport, questioning skills and empathy to provide a high quality customer focused service.
- Ensure all calls are handled within agreed criteria.
- To ensure each customer contact is accurately recorded and assigned on the appropriate computer system.
- Undertake Contact Centre admin including handling social media contact as required.
- Undertake any other duties in line with the role as required.
We are looking for people who are immediately available. Candidates won't be required to have a driving licence.
Please forward CV's to .
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job