Customer Service Representative
Nelson Permanent Placements are pleased to be representing our client, who is a leading manufacturer who has production facilities in both Europe and USA. As our client is going through significant growth, they are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to the team to assist with quotes and orders onto the SAP system.
The ideal candidate will have high level of organization and be proficient in a variety of computer skills, including all MS Office applications, and preferably SAP.
This role will suit someone who has high attention to detail and has the ability to translate customer requirements into relatively complex order’s for the manufacturing plant.
Someone who has experience and a good understanding of material specifications would be strongly considered.
To be considered for this role you will need to have 5 years’ experience working in a customer service role.
Responsible for the management of open quotes log to monitor activity
Must understand TOC daily sales targets set by the business
Will update live quote register with any feedback information from customer
- Will provide customers full support (via emails, phone calls) for all inquiries and be able to follow up promptly
- Responsible for reviewing new purchase orders and ensuring alignment to the quotation
- Will input new orders into the SAP system and Performs a contract review based on the rfq or the order checking:
- Inventory availability and production capacity / lead-time
- Pricing and terms & conditions
- Will be working closely with various departments including: procurement, production, engineering, quality, finance
- Work with customer and internal finance to ensure payments are being issued on time. Follow up with customer and report out results.
- Work with the main plants and service Centre’s on Excess & Obsolete (E&O) reduction - attending meetings when required
- Responsible for the compilation of weekly order books for customers where required
- Will support in the training and development of other team members where required
Responsible for completing order verification sheets
Will raise complaints credits/debits when necessary
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Engineering Solutions Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'