Do you want to be part of one of the most successful vehicle rental companies in the UK?
Due to continued expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative for our busy Reservations Department at our Central Offices in High Wycombe.
Are you looking to develop your customer service skills to the next level? You may be working in retail or the hospitality sector and are looking for a career change or are in an environment where you are dealing with customers either face to face or on the telephone. If so, this role would be perfect for you.
What we can offer.......
- A competitive salary and joining a successful and expanding company.
- 30 days holiday rising to 35 over a period of time (this includes Bank Holidays)
- Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Thrifty Savings - Employee discount scheme offering huge savings across multiple retailers
- Funded Summer and Christmas team events
- Long Service Award scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted car hire rates
- Discounted car purchase scheme with in-built finance scheme
What we are looking for in the successful candidate......
- A dynamism and tenacity to succeed
- Strong communicative skills
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- A resilience and ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive outlook - professional - ability to communicate well on the telephone and in writing.
- Computer literate and with the willingness to learn
- Answering high volumes of customer enquiries providing a dedicated car hire reservations service
- Updating in-house computer systems
- Process hire requests, amendments and terminations for all our customers
- To continually work within our set SLA's (Service Level Agreements)
- Be willing to undertake and perform any other duties as maybe reasonably required of them by their line manager or supervisor
If you feel that this is the role for you then why not apply today!
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job