An opportunity to join a successful company in their Customer Service team at 22K plus 26 days holiday!
Your new company
This successful, leading global engineering and technology services company provides solutions to major challenges faced across varies sectors. Along with offices across the nation, their headquarters are based in Camberley, Surrey. Due to company growth, they are looking to employ a new Customer Service Representative into their Frimley office.
Your new role
No day is the same and this is what makes the role diverse and interesting. You will have opportunity to meet customers to understand their total needs. You will also interact with other teams within the company which will give you a great understanding of how your team fits into the larger organisation.
- Dealing with queries regarding Customer deliveries and invoices
- Provide high level of Customer Service to internal and external Customers
- Manage Customer communications effectively especially for Customer order confirmations
- Provide monthly report to line manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a Customer Service Team processing Customers orders to deadlines, being accurate and showing extreme attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working in a team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive basic pay of 22K plus an annual bonus. You will also receive 26 days holiday, onsite parking, gym and restaurant!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job