Customer Service Representative, Poole, 8am-5pm, Competitive Salary + parking
We are delighted to be working with a well established and highly regarded distribution company in the Poole area in recruiting for a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative will join a team of 6 other Customer Service Reps. The task is to provide support to clients for after sales service via both the telephone and email. For the right candidate, there is opportunity to get more involved with larger accounts and more proactive projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking incoming calls
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing orders
- Making outbound calls to existing clients
- Overseeing the running of relevant contracts
- Proactively notifying customers of any potential problems
Knowledge and Experience
- Have previous Customer Service/Account Management experience
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Be organised and self motivated
- Be IT proficient and able to pick up new software quickly
- Have a positive attitude
This Job would suit candidates currently working as a Customer Service Executive, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Account Manager, Customer Service Advisor or Sales Administrator.
If you are interested in the position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities please visit our website.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job