Our client is a market leader, who are looking to recruit a number of people in to various Customer Service teams. This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that looks to promote from within and really give committed people the chance to learn and develop a successful career.
- Take incoming phone calls within agreed performance and quality standards.
- Making outbound calls to resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer focus.
- Ensure calls are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Always interact in a friendly and professional manner - making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate.
- Recognising 'keysignals’ from customers or enquirers so as to proactively promote the company's products and services.
- You will be dealing with a range of requests from clients such as general enquiries, system explanations, complaints, account overviews, etc
- Develop a strong product knowledge to enhance your ability to deal with customer enquiries. You will be given full and extensive training upon joining the business on all products, regulatory requirements and systems along with continual training on how to represent the business and best perform your position successfully.
- You will need to have previous customer service experience gained within a reputable environment and have the ability to develop a strong product knowledge within a complex product environment.
- Be at ease with web applications and IT systems.
- A confident, professional and enthusiastic manner on the phone.
- The ability to listen and question effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to work with accuracy at all times.
- The commitment to successfully complete industry recognised qualifications.
- A structured learning environment to bring you on board.
- A supportive environment to develop and enhance your skills.
- Exposure to the rest of the business in order to grow your career within the industry.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- A rewards and recognition programme.