Scope Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, this role delivers professional, customer service for our collect business
Responsibilities & Duties will include;
- Portraying an excellent company image to customers encouraging repeat business
- Act as a focal point for customers for the provision of a wide range of information
- ensure Customers needs are fully met Take orders accurately
- including associated administration when required Identify customer requirements
- resources to ensure delivery to the satisfaction of the customer Liaise with customers
- solve problems & Complaints
- Develop relationships and build rapport with internal and external customers
- communicating with customers for future orders / utilising spare capacity etc Investigate customer queries
- Ensure customers are kept informed and are kept updated with any changes in the status of their orders
- monitoring orders
- Resolve cash sale enquiries where appropriate Ensure the Order to Cash process is followed at all times to allow prompt payment from our customers Investigate and update customer invoice queries
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job