Customer Service Representative (Engineering/Manufacturing) - Hereford
Working within Customer Services, the main duties will involve the assessment of customer enquiries, preparation of quotations, entering orders and day-to-day communication with a wide range of external customers. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be a tenacious and focused individual with a genuine interest in a customer service orientated business.
You will be a team player and an effective, accurate administrator with strong organisation, planning and communication (both written and oral) skills, and be able to manage complex administration functions in a timely manner. Excellent I.T. skills are essential.
The main duties include: effectively handling a fast-paced, broad range of global customer enquiries including commercial and delivery related issues. Being the conduit between the customer and the manufacturing facility is a major factor of the job therefore good communication by email and an excellent telephone manner are prerequisites of the role.
- Enter and check customer orders
- Process changes to open orders, waivers, shipping information and cancellations
- Provide order status information on request
- Process enquiries and prepare quotations
- Ownership of RFQ follow up activity, management of open quotes and updating logs of actual and planned activity
- Liaise with members of the Commercial Team to resolve competitive issues on pricing, delivery and other requirements
- Educated to a minimum of A-level standard, or equivalent
- Previous experience working within Customer Services or customer facing environment
- Presentable, good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
PACKAGE: Salary £23,500 (some negotiation dependent upon experience and qualification) + pension scheme, life insurance, quarterly bonuses, 37 hour week, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant. We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please.
In view of the sometimes-overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it may be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job