Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on its 5* customer service? Mick George Ltd, has built its business around going that extra mile for the customer and making sure that the customer journey is at a high standard at all times!
Don’t believe me…? Take a look at what our customers are saying about us:
"Excellent service. Delivered very promptly and collected on time. No fuss. It does what it says on the tin".
"I placed an order and they gave me a delivery time and it was delivered as promised. A very good experience and great customer service."
For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
About the Role
- Assist with new customer’s enquiries
- Front of House operation- to be the first point of contact for all individuals/ customers contacting Mick George.
- Proactively develop relationships, building new opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Keep up to date with and ensure a thorough understanding of Mick George’s products and business structure.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Be the key point of contact to the customer for delivery and order fulfilment information.
- Inputting and processing customer orders on the system
- Inputting Data in an accurate manner
- General administration for the department
- Undertake all relevant training when required
Key Skills & Experience
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Previous experience of working within a high volume customer service/ customer care role.
- Solid knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
- Proactive with excellent problem solving, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Good IT skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job