Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations for specific customers.
Primarily you will be
- Co-ordinating customer order fulfilment
- Dealing with all customer enquiries/complaints
- Raising stock replenishment purchase orders where necessary
- Raising and expediting purchase orders
- Processing customer sales orders and producing invoices
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with the Logistics manager where necessary
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communication both on the phone and written
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.