Our Client is a stable, successful long standing operation in the High Wycombe area. This is what they are looking for:-
Who Are We Looking For?
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including with customers
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
- Ability to plan, organise and manage workload in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Drive for improvements and efficiencies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success. We reward our employees with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package including a contributory pension and 33 days’ annual leave. In addition, we offer tax-free childcare vouchers and access to retail and leisure discounts through our Extras scheme.
Our training and career development programmes allow our people to continually develop their skills. Our programme helps our people to chart their development course and it supports the training and in-role experience required to help them realise their ambitions.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Registering new customers and entering their details onto Lotus Notes system
- Scanning documents and saving them onto the network
- Producing Invoices
- Modifying certification logos for scheme members
- Processing customer consumables orders
- Assisting with mail shots including insertion into envelopes
- Setting up meetings and managing diaries
- Booking travel arrangements
- Providing admin support to the home workers for this section
- Providing admin support for the sales team for this section - including producing quotes
- Printing and collating training packs for seminars
- Setting up meeting rooms including handling catering arrangements
- Processing weekly timesheets and expenses from home workers and external 3rd party sub-contractors
- Processing purchase orders and goods received notifications
- Processing centralised inbound emails
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job