Are you looking for a role where you will be able to use your Norwegian language skills within a global IT company? We are working with a fast growing company with a head office in Bracknell that is currently looking to hire Customer Service professionals with fluency in Norwegian. You will join the international customer service department which provides customer advice to B2B clients' and deals with various clients enquiries by phone, email, live chat etc.
As a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative you will be in charge of the Norwegian market, which has been experiencing a quick growth in the last years. The customer service department is a 24 hour service but the roles available are for the morning shifts (6am to 2pm) and/or afternoon shifts (2pm to 10am). Moreover, due to the nature of the role, the client is enabling flexibility in the working hours and can consider remote work after probation. You would need to be able to interview and start immediately.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration or client support position is desirable but not required
- Previous experience dealing with Norwegian customers is highly preferred but not required
- Previous skills in handling enquiries by phone/email/chat, administration, customer support, resolving issues or dealing with orders
- Interpersonal and customer focused skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Flexible on working hours and shifts
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- client contact support Norwegian representative order administrator customer service contact centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job