Customer Service Representative
Monday - Friday 9-5
MAXIMUS conducts health and disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions through a network of 11 Medical Services Centres and 150 Medical Examination Centres.
The Assessment Centre Administrator oversees the day-to-day operation of the Assessment Centre reception area; meets and greets all customers/visitors and answers their queries.
The successful candidate requires going through BPSS vetting.
- Assists customers with the completion of forms including expense claims.
- Prepares and maintains rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and customers.
- Works with other teams, team leaders and medical practitioners to ensure cohesion within unit and work flow progression.
- Uses in-house computer system to update records accurately.
- Regular telephone liaison with ASC.
- Provides cover at other sites on occasion.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Good communication skills; able to communicate with stakeholders, on a day to day basis, in a clear, caring and professional manner.
- Clear attention to details in relation to office administration duties, e.g. updating spread sheets with clear and accurate information.
- Ability to manage filing in a clear and logical structure to ensure relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking.
- Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
- Self-motivated: able to work unsupervised and uses own initiative.
- Demonstrate a positive enthusiastic approach to solve problems.
- Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service