Agristo is a family owned, frozen food manufacturer, with its Head Office based in Belgium, factories based in both Belgium and the Netherlands and sales offices based in the UK and Dubai. You would obviously be based in the UK office.
You wouldn’t realise but is entirely likely that you have eaten products produced by Agristo as we supply large supermarkets and food service companies with frozen potato products including a variety of Chips, Hash Browns, Mashed Potato, Roast Potatoes... and the list goes on.
You will manage your own customer portfolio where a high standard of customer service is priority. You will also be responsible for the cash flow of your clients i.e. checking their statement of account, chasing any outstanding invoices and resolving any queries on the invoices.
Responsibility for themanagement of customer orders, from receipt of the purchase order through to final delivery to the customer’s premises. This involves comprehensive communication with the customer, hauliers and colleagues.
Ultimately, customer retention is key for Agristo and your role will be instrumental in ensuring a high service level. You will need to know your customer inside, out so you can anticipate their requirements before they do.
It is also essential that you are able to work effectively as part of a team. You will need to be able to remain calm under pressure and project a professional approach. This is a varied role and requires someone who can multi task and run tasks simultaneously.
• Competent with Microsoft Office.
• SAP experience would be a bonus but for the right person we’re more than willing to train this in-house.
• The successful candidate will possess a confident and friendly telephone manner and should be able to liaise with customers at all levels. The ideal candidate will be proactive in their approach and be able to prioritize their own workload.
• Calm under pressure and project a professional approach.
• You have a high level of attention to detail.
• You quickly build relationships through your open communication style and proactiveness.
• Your relationship building skills will be a huge advantage in creating strong relationships with your customers.
• Solution driven and ability to think outside the box.
• You are a real team player but at the same time perfectly capable of performingyour job independently.
• Your drive and enthusiasm make you a well liked and respected colleague.
What do you get in return?
• Salary: circa £24,000
• Private Healthcare
• Holidays: 33 days including bank holidays (there will be requirement within the team to ensure bank holidays are covered)
• Regular opportunities to work from home, with the agreement of your Team Leader. This will vary from week to week.
• Opportunities for travel to Belgium and the Netherlands (where the Agristo Head Office and factories are based).
- Communication Skills
- Build Strong Relationships
- Positive Team Player
- Proactive Monitoring
- Solution Focused
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'