Customer Service Officer - Central London
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To deliver a high-quality customer service across all channels including but not limited to telephone, web and face to face.
- To ensure the responses to enquirers comply with organisational standards, procedures and legislative requirements.
- To deliver the highest standards of customer care and improve customer satisfaction through survey delivery
- To support and drive the digital and channel shift programme.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'