Customer Service Executive
12 Month FTC
**Start date of 20th February ESSENTIAL!!**
If you're friendly, positive with professional interpersonal skills, we'd love to hear from you! We are looking for customer-focused, reliable people to provide first class customer support for our client.
Offering a fantastic working environment and prospects, this is a great opportunity to work for a world-renowned brand.
You'll be taking inbound enquiries from customers and resolving their queries efficiently and professionally, delivering outstanding and optimal customer service.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive will include but are not limited to:
- Handling customer enquiries via inbound calls
- Taking ownership of customer queries and following through to completion
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Delivering first class quality customer service
- Working with internal teams and follow up resolutions
- Prioritise and organise work to make outbound calls when required
- Recording accurate information and action points
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act, and Consumer Credit Act at all times
Our Customer Service Executive needs to have
- A love of helping customers; with a great telephone manner and a real desire to help
- A clear and strong communicator with excellent listening skills
- Solution orientated with problem solving ability
- Computer Literate, able to pick up processes quickly
- Ability to work as an individual whilst contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Understand and adhere to company standards
Customer Service Executive role advertised: 14 February 2020
If you feel you have what it takes to be our Customer Service Executive, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
- Query Management
- Customer Service. Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'