We are currently recruiting for a customer service executive to join a well-established company based in Milton Keynes. Within this role you will be taking incoming calls from customers and resolving technical issues they are having with their product. The purpose of the role is to provide the highest level of customer service and to be a single point of contact for our client's customers at all times ensuring they retain their clients and exceed their expectations.
Main duties will include the following:
- Answer incoming calls within the stated service level agreement (SLA)
- To resolve customer issues and achieve first time fix rate of 75%
- At all times to show a polite, courteous and helpful manor, uses a clear and courteous telephone manner with a tactful approach to sensitive information
- Take ownership of work ensuring contact with customer is maintained at regular intervals and are kept informed on progress
- To utilise the experience within the Customer Service team to resolve issues
- Use a logical approach and initiative to fact finding and problem resolution
- Build positive working relationships with external suppliers
Desired skills and preferred Experience:
- Previous experience working in Customer Service with problem solving, telephone support and complaints handling
- Ability to complete technical training to engineer level and have the ability to communicate it back to a customer at an appropriate level of understanding
- Ability to investigate and resolve non- technical i.e. financial issues
- Great Communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Customer Focused and driven
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
In return you will receive;
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work for a well-known company who are established in their field, who value their employees and offer great career opportunities
- 3% into a pension
- life and critical illness cover
- Discretionary annual business linked bonus
- Free tea and coffee, fresh fruit daily
- Free confidential counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy or sell holiday scheme
- Free life insurance - 4 times annual salary
The shift patterns are in between 8.00am- 8.00pm, so will be 8.00am - 4.30pm, 9.30am- 6.00pm, 11.30am - 8.00pm.
The early shift (8.00am - 4.30pm) will be every 2 weeks out of 4 week.
If you would like to know more about this position please get in touch today!
Growth Recruitment are an equals opportunities employer working on behalf of a company.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'