EAC are currently representing an excellent opportunity for an experienced and hungry professional to take on a new role as a Customer Service Executive, the role would suit those from a Customer Service / Experience or Sales background.
The role will be orientated around assisting the brokerage team day to day and eventually you will progress and move into a Brokerage Controller role.
If you are a creative, yet organised individual looking for an innovative and exciting career where no day is the same, then look no further, this Customer Service Executive role in Milton Keynes could be the ideal for you!
Customer Service Executive
On Offer for the successful Customer Service Executive:
Salary £20,000 - £21,500
20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Early finishes on Fridays
Café and kitchen on site
- You will be heavily involved in assisting the brokerage team regarding stock management and the brokered stock ordered by the brokered retailers
- Procurement involves the process of selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods
- Clear communication with publishers, customers and key clients
The ideal Customer Service Executive:
- Ideally come from a Customer Service background
- A very hard-working and self-motivated individual
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
- Positive 'can do' attitude is essential - show consistent enthusiasm in everything you do
9 - 5 Monday - Thursday
9 - 4:30 Fridays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'