Recently graduated?.. Looking to change your career from retail into an office?.. Or are you looking for a new challenge in a customer services based role?..
We have exciting opportunities to join a reputable innovative and corporate organisation at their Head Office based in Hatfield. Working with a supportive team and management, you will receive competitive remuneration, excellent benefits, structured training and development as well as long term career opportunities.
Customer Service Executive – Job Overview
The Customer Service Centre is open 6am - 11pm Monday to Sunday and this role involves working 40 hours per week, 5 days in 7 on a rotational shift pattern including evenings and weekends. During your working day, you will be dealing with inbound calls and emails resolving customer enquiries, as well as liaison with other teams and making outbound calls where required.
- Handling a large volume and broad variety of inbound calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Prioritising constantly, using initiative and resolving complex issues
- Extensive liaison with internal teams to resolve outstanding issues
- Problem solving and coping within a fast paced environment
- Logging data correctly onto a system
- Constantly striving for first call resolution on each and every call
Customer Service Executive – Required Skills and Experience
As Customer Service Executive you will have:
- Previous customer service or call centre experience is an advantage
- Confidence dealing with customers over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability in maths
- Strong team player with a real desire to learn and develop
Customer Service Executive – Benefits Offered
- £23,400 salary
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'