Customer Service Executive- £17,000 - Crawley
This innovative insurance company based in central Crawley are looking for enthusiastic, customer service professionals to join their team as Customer Service Advisors. You will be joining a team of highly motivated, professional individuals who have a genuine desire to provide exceptional service, dealing with incoming calls from new and existing customers.
Customer Service Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming phone calls from new & existing customers, providing relevant and factual information relating to a range of insurance products delivering excellent customer service.
- Deal with incoming customer emails and respond to enquiries in a professional and customer friendly manner.
- Treat customers fairly by informing them fully of the insurance options available and allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Work to agreed sales targets and meet the key performance indicators required for this role.
- Ensure all dealing with customers are FCA compliant.
Customer Service Executive- Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in an inbound call centre environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, with previous experience of working in a customer service / sales role in an office environment.
- Previous experience of working in insurance would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn relevant industry regulatory requirements and communicate to customers as appropriate.
- Ability to work well and stay calm working within in a busy call centre environment.
Customer Service Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £17,000 increasing to £17,500 after completion of a successful probationary period.
- This role is based on a 37.5 working week over a range of shifts. The office is open Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm & 11am - 7pm, weekends 9am - 5pm
- Central Crawley location, easily accessible by bus and train.
- Previous applicants have come from a background of Insurance, customer service agent, customer service agent, sales consultant.
Please apply for the role of Customer Service Executive online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'