Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation with their search for a Customer Service Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and reputable company.
You will be required to undertake all administrative and customer service activities associated with the organisations business in order to gain sales.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of customer's needs and objectives
- To process and expedite all related enquiries and orders
- To liaise with Sales & Marketing, providing administration and support including the supply of publicity material
- To liaise with supply, manufacturing, distribution and finance/credit control departments to ensure on time efficient shipments and to plan for cost effective distribution
- To ensure that all technical and commercial documentation/literature is available
- Previous customer service experience (within an office environment)
- Experience of managing of materials - shipments and distribution
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships
This is such a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing organisation, whilst delivering a first class service to customers. In return my client offers brilliant training, a lovely working environment and an early finish on a Friday!
If this role is of interest to you, we would love to hear from you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job