The role will involve;
• Answering incoming calls
• Adding new customer jobs to the system
• Liaising with customer and engineers to arrange appointments
• Updating clients on job status
• Placing orders
• General administration; postal correspondence, filing
• Providing support to other office staff
You will need to have previous customer service and administration experience with good computer skills.
This could potentially be an ongoing position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job