You will provide a professional and knowledgeable first point of contact for potential and existing customers. Generate sales opportunities for all brand services by promoting and responding to individual customer enquiries and Local Authority requests.
• Manage a database of key stakeholder contacts and ensure this is both current and accurate.
• Effectively manage and drive inbound calls to build confidence from internal colleagues and generate loyalty from stakeholders.
• Analyse data from multiple sources to ensure that customer's reasonable expectations of performance and service are met and where failings are identified; provide information to relevant areas to enable changes to be made.
• Support the team to identify and research key market competitors.
• Making out bound calls to prospective customers to gain feedback on customer experience, book appointments and conduct market research.
• Professional acumen with excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• A high level of drive, determination and persistence with a desire to exceed results
• Knowledge of the sales cycle and how to apply to customer interactions.
• Competent with use of all Microsoft packages.
• Disciplined, with good organisation and time management skills.
• You must be highly motivated, quick thinking, confident and personable
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"