Based in High Wycombe, our client is world-renowned brand and a major player within the technology industry. They have a long heritage and have celebrated many successes in their time. Through their innovation, they have enabled their industry to develop and reach new grounds; their list of big name clients is a testament to this feat.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to play a key role in contributing to continued growth and success of the compnay. The role will be based at their High Wycombe head office that boasts a modern open-plan office, parking, and a supportive team that really wants everyone to do well.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service - telephone/email
- Support customers with their orders - acting as the first point of conatct for queries
- Build strong and positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Accurately updating in-house system
- Work closely with and support other departments at times to facilitate customer requirements
- Previous Customer Service experience - ideally in a logistics or operations setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong Communication skills across all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills - able to prioritise
- Self starter, motivated and enthusiastic - keen to learn and develop
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
If you feel you have relevant skills/experience for this position, please apply right away.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Support