Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Consultant to join the team based in Bristol. You will work on a full time permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £18,540 per annum + £27,000 OTE.
Our client is one of the leading specialist motor insurance companies, based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire with our additional office based in Aztec West Bristol.
Our client is looking for passionate full time and part time Insurance Sales and Customer Service Consultants to become an integral part of an expanding and dynamic specialist sales & customer service team in Bristol and will deal with large clients such as Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Suzuki, KIA, Hyundai and more.
You will be skilled at dealing with customers over the telephone processing cover notes, policies, renewal invitations on inbound and outbound calls, mid-term adjustments, and general queries in relation to customer’s existing policies at the same time promoting additional add on products.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Consultant include:
- Inbound calls to process annual renewal invitations
- Inbound calls to process cover notes and policies
- Email correspondence
- Mid-term adjustments
- Payment queries
- Promoting additional products available
- Outbound renewal calls and follow up cover note calls
- Taking ownership on all queries to resolution
- Administration tasks to completion
Experience and Skills needed to become a Customer Service Consultant:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a contact centre environment in sales/customer service
- Excellent spoken telephone manner
- Confident oral and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills
- Mature and positive manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, going out of your way to provide a first class service to all our customers
- PC literate
- Experience of meeting performance related targets within a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Key Benefits of becoming a Customer Service Consultant:
- £18,540 base salary pro-rata plus an excellent bonus structure and overtime, OTE 27k
- Holiday Entitlement – 21 days per annum plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year of service, capped at 25 days
- On Site Parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Target driven uncapped bonus
- Regular Individual/Team incentives
- Opportunity to take Insurance Exams
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Customer Service Consultant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'