The role is full time, Temp to Perm position offering a highly competitive salary of £20,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Working for the leading warranty and insurance provider.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Experience Co-ordinator?
You will be handling initial contacts and other customer enquiries for our customers (homeowners and builders). You will frequently be the first contact so you need to be able to engage with them as quickly as possible to build a strong rapport creating a good experience for the customer at what could be a stressful time for them. You must have a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service and be both polite and articulate.
As our Customer Experience Co-ordinator you will need to be able to communicate effectively the cover provided by the policy clearly using a clear conversational style, evaluate enquiries thoroughly and advise the customer on the next steps for the handling of their claim. Where a claim is disputed this needs to be communicated courteously, empathetically and in such a way that the customer is clear and satisfied with the reasons for the decision. A significant part of the role will involve receiving phone calls.
What skills do I need to have to become a Customer Experience Co-ordinator?
The successful candidate should possess strong, communication and inter personal skills, be able to be empathetic whilst being able to clearly communicate the information contained in the customers policy. Good command of the English language both written and verbal and preferably a GCSE A-C in English and Maths with previous experience in a similar customer service environment.
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- The starting salary will be from £20,000 to £22,000 per annum. Please note salary on appointment will be dependent on experience.
- 6% Bonus.
- 25 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- Partially funded private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers and cycle purchase scheme.
- High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
- Employee assistance programme
- Business Park location with Free on-site parking
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee shop
- Customer Service
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'