Do you have excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment? Are you a confident and communicative person, able to manage a busy desk assisting with managing breakdown insidents and resolvovng client issues, documenting calls and working to SLA's?
If this sounds like you, then we have a perfect position for you as a Customer Service Co-ordinator for our client in Haverhill.
The main purpose of this Customer Service Coordinator role is to provide support to partners, customers and internal departments, logging and resolving technical issues with their software or hardware products and reducing downtime to a minimum and within SLA's.
This Customer Service Coordinator role will include the following duties:
- Ensure that all calls are acknowledged and processed accurately
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their fault
- Regularly checking the call logging system to identify calls that need further support
- Ensure that email boxes are monitored and content is processing in a timely manner
- Ensuring all administration and reports regarding calls are accurately maintained
- Use effective call control
- Alert the team leader to situations that require escalation
- Provide 1st level support for all people counting system queries/issues
- Ensure engineers are utilised in the most productive manner
- Communicate with other departments in the business to ensure resolution to a customer call.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in customer service environment (office or retail)
- Experience in data entry, telephone calls and general administration duties
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to keep to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week and 1 in 5 weekends on remote connection call out
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job