Customer Contact Centre Advisor
6 month contract
£20,000 per annum
Customer Service experience? Self-starter with excellent organisation skills?
You could be just what we are looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Take phone calls from external or internal customers and action and redirect as necessary
- Log requests for work and using existing office systems initiate the quote request process and track its progress
- Liaise with Programme teams / Design teams, Programme Directors and Account Managers as necessary
- Compile straight forward quotes
- Maintain necessary data logs, and the electronic filing structure for emails and quote requests
- Assist with the production of Management Information on work undertaken and processed through the Customer Contact Centre
- Maintaining databases
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility to adopt new processes as and when they come on line
- Ability to provide a professional service when dealing with customers and stakeholders especially under pressure situations
- IT literate with good practical knowledge / experience of the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter who can work without close supervision
Working hours are 8.30 to 4.30 with a 30 minute break
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job