This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £9.50PH
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Contract: 16 weeks - potential progression within the business
Location: Nationwide House, Swindon
Overview of the role:
This role involves case management which consist of reviewing customers that are listed as disqualified persons under the Immigration Act 2016. You will be required to send notices to close these accounts to NBS customers if and when appropriate, as well as blocking accounts where appropriate. There will be an element of telephony required for this role, so you will need to have excellent and confident telephone manner. Due to the sensitive nature of this role you will need utmost confidentiality and empathy when dealing with customers via telephone.
To be successful you will need:
- Competencies: Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, very organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Values: Team player, hard-working
- Experience: Administration experience, Microsoft packages experience
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job