Company - Leading construction services company
Job Title - Hire Controller/ Customer Services
Location - Manchester
Hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (one Saturday morning in 4 8am-12pm)
Salary - £20-24K + bonus (up to £22K without experience in the plant hire sector)
We have and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a national company that supply equipment and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and flexible all-rounder to work on a busy hire desk. The main parts of the role include:
- First point of contact for customer enquiries
- Responsible for receiving orders (On-hires) and requests for collections/ off hires
- Calculating and supply of quotes
- To demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the product range in order to sell the key benefits to customers
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections
- Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received
- To proactively work jointly with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Maintain an effective and positive relationship with customers and other depots/ departments
- Experience in the hire industry is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- You must be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- You must be well organised.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive.
- Team player
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in Customer Services, Hire Controller, Hire Administration, Hire Desk Manager, Branch Manager, Depot Manager and Foreman roles.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Plant Hire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'