Bensons for Beds is the largest Bed Retailer in the UK with 150+sites within shopping centres and retail parks. We are a self-sufficient brand, over 70% of our products are made in our UK based manufacturing sites. Across Logistics, Retail and Manufacturing we have over 1500+ employees.
We are undergoing a great deal of change in our Brand, for the better. You, and your team, will be dealing with all aspects of the business, negotiating with Key Stakeholders to implement these changes through your extensive skills in Learning and Development.
The Job Role
- To deliver service excellence within the customer contact journey
- To deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- To consistently delight customers (internal and external) in every contact they make with us, either written or verbal
- To respond to customer calls and correspondence within agreed service levels
- To accurately log conversation notes during the call
- To resolve complaints to a high standard and maintain the reputation of Bensons For Beds
- To be bold enough to make decisions and take ownership when resolving customer complaints
- To manage and action administrative duties in line with the business standards on processes
- To complete various management reports
- To communicate with stores, DCs and suppliers regarding required information and changes to procedures
- To achieve targets and KPIs as set by the Leadership Team and CS Managers
- To uphold company policies and procedures wherever possible
- Shifts will be 5 out of 7 days opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm
- You will work 1 in 3 weekends
Whats in it for you
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent competitive salary of £18,000.
Great company discounts, full in-house training and development program and fabulous employee perks.
All this plus the chance to build a successful and rewarding career and be part of one of the largest furniture retailers in the UK.
What we are looking for in our Customer Service Advisors
- Experience of working in a Customer Facing Environment.i.e.Restaurants, Retails, Call Centres, Contact Centres, Customer Services
- Team Player
- Great Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to have a chatPlease Click Apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'