As a Customer Service Advisor you'll play a pivotal role to deliver a service that customers’ come back for, by demonstrating a high standard of customer service and professionalism at all times, aiming to support customers for insurance replacement.
The role will heavily focus on striving to continuously improve our service levels to the business by handling queries in an effective
- Answer incoming contacts – calls, emails within KPI.
- Handling insurance claims for the following
- Replacement claims, bicycle, child seats and all other relevant products
- Optimise sale opportunities and upsell where possible
- Effectively and proactively manage customer complaints and escalations in the in the most appropriate way to present a confident and professional approach
- Process and manage some administrative duties
- Creating Moments of ‘WOW’
- Keeping it Simple
- Showing you are knowledgeable & Informed
- Excellent communication skills – showing empathy, listen and patiently process problems and issues from around the business
- Actively suggest changes to address issues
- Supporting several different business teams using a diverse set of applications and environments
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Customer Services experience in online retail
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable using a computer
- Have a good telephone manner
- Able to work on your own and within a team
- Be Enthusiastic & Passionate
- Be Open, Clear & Transparent
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Plan and manage claims through to their satisfactory completion.
- Record customer preferences and criticisms.
- Make customers aware of future promotions
- Monitor product availability and direct the change of our product line up.
- Communicating our strengths and weaknesses to team leaders
- Achieve sales and quality targets
- Understand Insurance terminology
- Keen sense of customer service, a faultlessly welcoming and helpful representative of the Team
- Ability to adhere to departmental standards and best practices
- An inquisitive problem solver with strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work calmly and give their best even if under pressure
- Excellent task and time management skills, with own tasks and where their work contributes to other timelines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'