Are you looking to join a successful and well established company with fantastic progression opportunities? Do you have previous retail/contact centre experience? Are you looking for a new role within customer service? Can you start immediately?
Our client, based in South Marston, Swindon is looking for Customer service Advisor to join their growing team. You will be the first point of contact for customers calling regarding their deliveries, booking in appropriate times for their deliveries, providing exceptional service and making sure customers are comfortable with the process and what to expect.
Benefits for Customer service Advisor :
- Competitive basic salary of £18,000 per annum
- Free on-site parking in Swindon
- Full training on site
- 40 hour working week working Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with the occasional Saturday
- Staff discount on fantastic products
- Weekly pay!
Requirements for Customer service Advisor :
- The right candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, professional, and hard working
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with sometimes challenging customers
- Strong rapport building skills
We appreciate at red that a lot of candidates will be concerned around Covid-19 and what expectations there will be. We will make sure any questions you have are answered to make you feel as comfortable as possible should you be successful.
**Please note this is a permanent job however will start temporary until DBS and credit checks are cleared**
we are running interviews all this week for a start date of the 28th September so apply today!!
Red recruitment (Business)
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'