Customer Service Agent - Day Shifts
My fantastic client, based in Radcliffe, is currently in the process of recruiting for a Customer Service agent to join their ever-growing team. This role has become available through expansion and due to the increased workload, we are currently recruiting for a Permanent member of staff to add to their established workforce.
- To assist with the current Customer Service Team with answering all incoming and outgoing emails / telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- To Utilise all internal services and networks to the best of your ability and to maximum functionality.
- To ensure high levels of communication with all 3rd parties are constant, effective and actioned upon requirement.
- To liaise with the supply chain upon the request of management and produce reports on specific site occurrences.
- To complete any reasonable tasks delegated to you by the company team leader.
- Create activities on the system according to the company process.
- To ensure that you are fully briefed on the company disaster management plan, including internet failure and power failure.
- Friendly positive attitude with a 'can do' approach to work.
- A desire to succeed with a passion for bettering yourself.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and meticulous in their work.
- A candidate who possesses unrivalled organisation skills.
- A fun-loving people person with a great sense of humour.
- Starting salary of £20,000
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Free Staff Car Parking
- 7am - 7pm Shifts (4 days on 4 days off pattern)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'