CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Flexible shifts between 6am - 11pm (5 days a week - 8 hours a day)
We have an exciting opportunity available with a Financial organisation to provide a 5 star service to their customers
With full training, you will be an ambassador for a number of well-known brands within the financial sector whilst ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Full training
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Attendance Incentive Scheme
- Tastecard (available twice yearly)
- Tax Free "Cycle to Work" Scheme
- Assistance with eye and dental care
- Over 4000 offers on shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets & gym membership
- Taking inbound calls
- Responding to emails from customers that need assistance with their accounts
- Dealing with all account queries
- Live website chats enquiries
- Basic administrative duties
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Able to pass a basic credit check and DBS
- Flexible and reliable
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'