USMAART have been selected to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors for our client based in Loughton, Essex.
Working for the 'Customer Service Champion' at the 2017 Consumer Credit Awards, you will be a valued member of an organisation rated as on best in the current market. Our clients customers are at the heart of everything. You will be joining a team dedicated that ensure that the entire borrowing process is as clear as possible.
The main purpose of the job role is to provide customer service to existing customers with any questions or queries they have regarding their accounts. The role will primarily focus on answering customer queries that are incoming through live chat.
· Answering any customer queries regarding their account via phone, email and letter.
· Dealing with customers minor complaints in a quick and effective way.
· Taking payments from any customers due in the future.
· Assisting customers that are in financial difficulty.
· Dealing with customers refund requests and issuing them to the Customer service Manager.
· Acting as the first point of call for customers.
- Dealing with a large number of inbound calls, emails and Live Chat.
- Responding to disputes from Credit Reporting Agencies.
· Update all customer accounts with relevant information regarding live chat communications.
· To achieve a higher customer satisfaction rating from live chat conversations.
· To support the Customer Service department in daily duties.
· Work within the quality assurance guidelines.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- A compassionate and empathetic approach
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good listening skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Target driven and ability to work under pressure.
Benefits of the role
- 28 days, incl. Bank Holidays, per annum, with an additional day's per year of service (capped at 33 days).
- Healthshield (cash back scheme), Childcare Vouchers, Eye Test/ Glasses and Pension Scheme
- Various incentives including dress down days, breakfast, regular fun events to support a children's charity
- Free toast, cereals and fruit baskets for all staff
Hours and Salary
The salary for the role is £16K - £18k.
You will be working the following shift pattern:
8 am -4.30 pm
10 am-6.30 pm
1-2 x Saturday's in a month - 8.30 am - 4pm
- customer service or call centre or inbound or administration or advisor or finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'