Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so my client would like to employ a Customer Service Advisor to help them with many tasks such as answering and handling calls promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner amongst many other tasks. My client are a leading organisation within the banking sector with a hardworking and bold team. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be able to progress yourself higher in the hierarchy and enjoy generous perks with this role.
Your Key responsibilities-
- Looking for friendly and empathetic Customer Service Advisor to assist our customers with a variety of queries in accordance with our contact centre procedures.
- To answer and handle calls promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner
Essential tech experience-
- Attention to detail
- Inbound call experience
- Proving track record consistently hitting key performance indicators
- General administration duties
- Good PC skills
- Office or call centre experience
The perks you would enjoy with this role are-
- On going progression opportunities
- The chance to get into the financial services sector
- Great team culture
To apply for this position as a Customer Service Advisor please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Kayla for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
- Call Centre
- General Administration
- PC Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'